Heating cables can be used to maintain the water at a certain minimum temperature, but also to protect filters and filter tubes against frost.
Inner cases such as quarantine cases can also be heated using these cables.
In Central Europe and during a regular winter the heating cable is pre-eminently suitable for maintaining the water temperature of ponds of approximately 10-15 m3 at 6-10º C. For this purpose spread the cable on the entire bottom of the pond or hot tub as precisely as possible and then cover the pond/hot tub.
Delivering time: 5 days
Properties of Warming Cable:
- Digital time thermostat
- Adjustable on time, temperature and a combination of time/temperature
- Day and night switching-on possible (a maximum of 3 intervals)
- 230 volt
- Separate temperature sensor with a 1.0 m cable
- Temperature range of 0° – 40° C.
- Max. 3500W (16A at 230V)
- Including a 1,5V AAA-battery
- Length 24m
- Power 480 Watt
- Voltage 230 Volt
- Silicon outer material
- Flexible at every temperature
- Double insulated
- 1,5 m electric cable
Electrical appliances such as convectors or hot-air fans, heating cables, warning lamps, pumps etc., depending on the temperature, time or a combination of time/temperature, can be switched on using the Thermo-Timer.
Whether you want to warm your bath in the morning, switch on the coffeemaker, heat your room to a certain temperature or heat your soil in winter using a minimum of energy, the Thermo-Timer offers various solutions for your house, hobby or occupation.
The digital control through the display follows simple and visible steps through the 5 keys at the front.
- Full accuracy thanks to the digital setting and regulation
- Large setting possibilities (besides time and temperature, adjustable up to a maximum of 3 different time/temperature intervals)
- Separate temperature sensor with a 1 m cable makes it possible to measure the temperature at any place
- Can be used up to 3500W (16A at 230V)
- Suitable for the use with various types of electrical appliances
- Visible switching-on at the front